Delivery & Pickup Details
We do our own deliveries and we're doing our very best to follow the schedule below (but we'll always let you know if we need to adjust the time or date). Generally, orders for Friday delivery must be placed by 4pm Wednesday and orders for Thursday delivery must be placed by 8am on Monday. Any orders placed after these cutoff times may not be fulfilled until the following week. Here's our current schedule:
- Toronto, GTA, & Hamilton - Friday
- Niagara, London, Guelph and KW area - Thursday
Even if you don't see your area listed we can (most likely) deliver! Just let us know in your order comments or reach out by email.
If you prefer to come to us, choose the most convenient site on the Checkout page. Generally, orders placed by 8am Thursday are eligible for local pickup that week. Any orders placed after 8am Thursday may not be processed until the following week. Here are our current pickup locations and times:
- The Dairy (Stratford) - Friday 9am-4pm
- Evergreen Brickworks Market (Toronto) - Saturday 8am-1pm
- St. Lawrence Farmers Market (Toronto - Saturday 6am-2pm
- Wychwood Barns Market (Toronto): Saturday 9am-1pm
E-transfer DetailsMany of you have chosen to e-transfer your payment, which has been a great way for us to do business in these confusing times—so thanks! Here are a few important notes:
- E-transfers should be sent to email@example.com (please feel free to copy and paste this address, folks sometimes add an extra ‘t’ in there somewhere…)
- We have set up auto-deposit, so if you use the correct address, firstname.lastname@example.org, you won’t be asked to provide a question and answer.
- Having trouble? Give us a call at our hotline (519) 301-0198 and we can arrange payment by cash, cheque, or credit card, if you need.
- Thanks for your continued support!