Delivery & Pickup Details
*DELIVERY FEE HAS CHANGED*
There have been some updates to the Annex Go Fetch delivery system this past week and we wanted to update everyone on what that will entail. For starters, they have increased the price of delivery to $20 and so unfortunately we will have to do the same. Annex does have a charge for extra boxes, but our delivery charge will stay at a flat rate of $20 per order. They have also made changes to their delivery schedule; order will be delivered within 2-5 days and tracking details will be sent out at 6pm the night before.
We use a local delivery company called Annex Go Fetch. They pick up our orders on Thursday mornings, so we need all orders to be placed by noon on Wednesday to ensure we have enough time to prepare your order. Any orders placed after these cutoff times may not be fulfilled until the following week. We have also now added a minimum order price of $50 for delivery. f your order is under $50 you are still welcome to pick up your order at any of our markets or at the Dairy.
Even if you don't see your area listed we can (most likely) deliver! Just let us know in your order comments or reach out by email.
If you prefer to come to us, choose the most convenient site on the Checkout page. Generally, orders placed by 8am Thursday are eligible for local pickup that week. Any orders placed after 8am Thursday may not be processed until the following week. Here are our current pickup locations and times:
- The Dairy (Stratford) - Friday 9am-4pm
- Evergreen Brickworks Market (Toronto) - Saturday 9am-1pm
- St. Lawrence Farmers Market (Toronto - Saturday 6am-2pm
- Wychwood Barns Market (Toronto): Saturday 9am-1pm
E-transfer DetailsMany of you have chosen to e-transfer your payment, which has been a great way for us to do business in these confusing times—so thanks! Here are a few important notes:
- E-transfers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (please feel free to copy and paste this address, folks sometimes add an extra ‘t’ in there somewhere…)
- We have set up auto-deposit, so if you use the correct address, email@example.com, you won’t be asked to provide a question and answer.
- Having trouble? Give us a call at our hotline (519) 301-0198 and we can arrange payment by cash, cheque, or credit card, if you need.
- Thanks for your continued support!