Delivery & Pickup Details
*DELIVERY HAS CHANGED*
We are back to doing all of our own deliveries! We need orders to be in by 7 am on Wednesday. We deliver all over southern Ontario, so we don’t have a hard and firm delivery day but we try out best to be around 5 days between ordering and delivery. If you are on a timeline let us know and we will figure things out!
Any orders placed after cutoff time may not be fulfilled until the following week. We have also now added a minimum order price of $50 for delivery. If your order is under $50 you are still welcome to pick up your order at any of our markets or at the Dairy.
Even if you don't see your area listed we can (most likely) deliver! Just let us know in your order comments or reach out by email.
If you prefer to come to us, choose the most convenient site on the Checkout page. Generally, orders placed by 7am Wednesday are eligible for local pickup that week. Any orders placed after 7am Wednesday may not be processed until the following week. Here are our current pickup locations and times:
- The Dairy (Stratford) - Friday 9am-4pm
- Evergreen Brickworks Market (Toronto) - Saturday 9am-1pm
- St. Lawrence Farmers Market (Toronto - Saturday 6am-2pm
- Wychwood Barns Market (Toronto): Saturday 9am-1pm
E-transfer DetailsMany of you have chosen to e-transfer your payment, which has been a great way for us to do business in these confusing times—so thanks! Here are a few important notes:
- E-transfers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (please feel free to copy and paste this address, folks sometimes add an extra ‘t’ in there somewhere…)
- We have set up auto-deposit, so if you use the correct address, email@example.com, you won’t be asked to provide a question and answer.
- Having trouble? Give us a call at our hotline (519) 301-0198 and we can arrange payment by cash, cheque, or credit card, if you need.
- Thanks for your continued support!